- Pacifica Graduate Institute, Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology, 2001-2004 4.0 G.P.A.
- Pepperdine University, Culver City, CA, Spring 2000
- Antioch University, Marina del Rey, California. BA Degree, Double major: Psychology and Art, 1998
- The UCLA Certificate Program in Creative Writing, 1993-95
- Marriage and Family Therapist, California License #47978
- AMFT, Illinois
- Psychotherapist, Private Practice, October 2007 to present
- Clinic Therapist, Jung Center, Evanston, Illinois, May 2006 topresent
- Consultant/ Writer, Healers Way, Pasadena, CA, 2006-2008
- Regional Alumni Coordinator, Pacifica Graduate Institute, Carpinteria, CA, 2006-2008
- MFT Intern, Pacifica Counseling Center, Long Beach, CA, 2005-2006
- MFT Intern, Shoreline Center for Individual and Family Healing, Long Beach, CA, 2004-2005
- MFT Trainee, Boys and Girls Club of Venice, Venice, CA, 2002-2004
- EMDR I, Los Angeles, CA. September 2005
- Play Therapy Certification Program, UCSD, San Diego, CA. October 2003-June 2005
- Jungian Psychology and Sandplay Therapy: Theory and Practice, C.G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA. October 2003- May 2004
- Analytic Psychology: Theory and Practice, C.G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA. September 2003- June 2004
- Registered Play Therapy Certification Program, The Play Therapy Institute, Beverly Hills, CA. 2003-2004
- Professional in Residence, The Betty Ford Center at Eisenhower Hospital, Palm Desert, CA. January 2003
- Sandplay Seminar with Harriet Friedman, The C.G. Jung. Institute, Los Angeles, CA. January-February 2002
- The Center for Healthy Aging, Certificate in Peer Counseling, Santa Monica, CA. Winter 1998
- Huffington Post
- Freudian Sip, weekly column for Psychology Today, 2010 to present
- The Genesis of Shame: The Fig Leaf of Fashion and Its Place in Psychotherapy. Thesis published by Pacifica Graduate Institute, Carpinteria, CA. March 2004.
- American Beauty: Film Analysis from a Jungian Perspective, May 2007.
- Dreams: A Journey to the Unconscious, Gorton Community Center, Summer 2006.
- 10-Week Dream Group, Gorton Community Center, Fall 2006.
- Sandplay: An Overview, The Jung Center, Evanston, IL. June 2006.
- The Psychology of Persona, Lake Forest College, Lake Forest, IL. March 2006.
- The Genesis of Shame, Pacifica Graduate Institute, Carpenteria, CA. May 2004.
- CAMFT Member
- Clinic Board Member, Jung Center of Evanston, IL
- Sandplay Board Member, Jung Center, Evanston, IL
- Regional Alumni Coordinator for Pacifica Graduate Institute